Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Complicated!

Life is so complicated!! We encounter many bumps in the road that we have to move past...it may be stressful but life goes on and you get past whatever may be happening.  Trust me when I say I have had my bumps and I know there will be many more but I always seem to get through.

My life has been like the movie Groundhogs Day, it is the same thing over and over again.  Don't get me wrong I love my life but it gets boring when its the same thing every week; work, off, work, work, off, grocery shop, go to the mall, clean...Matt had a great idea that we were going to take Bray to the zoo this weekend and that we are going to try to do something new/fun more often so we don't get burnt out.  I am excited about this because it gives us something to look forward too and I know that I need to get out and do more.  This summer we are going to go on more bike rides, swim, and have fun family time.  I get so used to doing the same thing over and over because that is how I like it because of my anxiety.  I have been able to control my anxiety but it is still there and it does effect me and what I do.  I do not get out much when I am alone with Bray because I have anxiety about being out alone with him and I also feel the need to always clean on my days off.  The whole cleaning thing has gotten a lot better since Bray is getting older, I used to clean the house all the time and feel like it always had to be clean.  Now that he is older and he makes a mess right after I clean I am not too bad about it.  I am getting better with my anxiety and I am ready to be able to get out more with Bray.

Anywho!! Bray is so excited to go to the zoo this weekend, if you mention it to him he throws his hands up  in the air and yells yay!!!! He is getting so big and understands so much now.  He is going to be obsessed with swimming this summer, he loves the water! We took him to swim on Sunday and even though it was cold he wanted to float in his Mickey Mouse floaty.  This means that I need to continue to workout and eat better since I will have to be in my swimsuit.

Well I am going to leave you with a video of one of my new favorite songs!! Also I hope to post some good pictures this weekend from the zoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment