Friday, March 25, 2011

I Love...

I love that I have the most supportive family.  They help me out when I need them, they support me with whatever I choose, they are there for me when I feel that I am alone.

I love my husband!!! I love that he puts up with my craziness, he puts things into perspective, he always tells me everything will work out.

I love that Brayden is growing up to be such a good boy.  I love that he has learned to say "Thank you" for everything, he says "bless you" when anyone or anything sneezes (he says it to the dogs..lol), I love that he tries my patients at times, that he likes to wear his vans or crocs with his pajamas, he gives big hugs and kisses before bed time.  I love that he is my son!!

I love my friends.  I may not have many but the ones I have are there for me when I may need them.  I love that they listen to me even when I can be annoying and talk too much about Brayden or my life.

I love my life.  My life may not seem perfect to everyone or sometimes I may think it is not....but it is!! I have learned so much during my life and I have so much more to learn.  I am excited to see what my future brings.

I love photography.  I am just starting out but I hope to one day be a professional.

I love chocolate!! We have a love hate relationship.

I love my dogs even though they get mad and pee in the house.

I love my dad who passed away unexpectedly even though we went through rough times, he was still my dad.

I love helping people and one day I want to be able to give back in a big way.

This is all I could think about today while Brayden and I had a fun day together.  Watching him today melted my heart, he would say thank you for everything and was my little helper today.  It is days like these that I sit back and think about how lucky I am.   Take the time to think about everything in life you love, it puts everything into perspective.

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to have those moments of gratefulness!

    I'm sorry about your dad, I didn't know about that.

    ReplyDelete