Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Funny things!

There is never a dull moment in my life!! While I was typing the following story about Bray I did something that beats everything I have done, even when I put sugar in my water thinking it was my tea!! LOL...I just put Bray down for his nap so that I could write a quick blog post and have some popcorn then maybe lay down....well that did not happen!!  I forgot that I put the popcorn in the microwave so when I looked up from my laptop I saw black smoke everywhere!! I burned my popcorn and bad!!!!  Freaking out I am running around the house turning on fans, opening windows, opening doors, trying to fan the smoke with my hands.  I then remembered our one smoke detector is connected to our house alarm so I was trying  to fan the smoke away with the dust mop!! That did not work, all of a sudden the alarm goes off and I have no freaking clue how to turn it off.  I run to the keypad and I am hitting cancel but did not even try our code because I did not think that would work the fire detector.  So I find the number and call my alarm people I tell them I burned my popcorn and he said he would cancel the call to the fire department. Whew!!! I then opened more windows and lit some candles since it smells in the house, I call my mom and tell her what happened....then I hear a knock at the door...who the heck could that be??!?? Ya you guessed it, the fire department!! I apologized to them and had to tell them I burned my popcorn....I felt so stupid!!!  So they needed my license to write down my info, I run and get my wallet and hand the guy my credit card!! What the heck is wrong with me!???!???!!! Both guys laughed and said "Ma'am we don't need your credit card but if you would like to donate money to the Oak Point Fire Department we wouldn't mind!!"  OMG I am such a blonde!!! I gave them the correct thing, my license, and I apologized again.  What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least they said they needed a laugh for today!!

So now onto the funny thing Bray did..

I totally forgot to tell a really funny story about Bray from last week!! I cannot believe I forgot because I was laughing so hard that fell on the floor.  We were at Matt's parents house and Bray had just had a bath.  He came into the room where I was at with nothing on, I then started to hear the sound of pee hitting the carpet! I looked over and Bray was peeing on the floor, I screamed, he stopped peeing looked at me then start peeing again.  When he was done he ran into the living room, got his towel and brought it to the room to clean up his mess.  He came running in saying "UH OH!!!".....It was the funniest thing ever, I was rolling on the floor laughing as everyone is wondering what the heck is going on.  At least he wanted to clean it up??!??

Well now that my adventure for the day is over I am gonna go lay down!!! Oh and I think I may dye my hair more blonde!!

I might have to continue this blog at another time when I am thinking more clearly...lol I know there are more funny things but....I will save that for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment