Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Possible first photography job!!

I am soooooo excited!!! I have a possible job taking pictures for a high school basketball team for there senior night.  I am really nervous since I have not done anything by myself yet, I have only assisted at weddings.  This will be new for me, but it is going to be great experience!  I plan on taking some classes but I have to find ones that work with my schedule.  My sister in law is going to help me today and give me some pointers since she is awesome in photography.  I need to learn a little but more about lighting, my camera and posing.  I am hoping that this hobby will turn into more and help me make some extra money and to have something that I am passionate about.  I have always loved photography but I have never had the confidence to put myself out there and try, so I am turning over a new leaf and I am going to put myself out there and do something that I enjoy!!

 I decided to write a little today since we are expecting ANOTHER winter storm tonight and through wednesday.  This is so crazy, we live in Texas, this is not suppose to happen here.  So that I can make it to work I am spending the night with my mom so that means Bray and Matt get a guys night!! There is a possibility that they will cancel school so they will get to have some time to hang out while I work.  I missed too much work last week to miss again this week, so I will slip and slide to work if I have to, but I will be careful! Hope everyone stays warm and safe this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment