Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Almost Valentine's Day!!

This week has been so crazy, I have not been home for almost 3 days.  The weather was suppose to get bad again this week so I ended up spending the night at my mom's so that I could make it to work since I had missed almost all of last week.  The weather ended up not being as bad as last week but it was very cold!  Now I am home and am getting ready for my first small photography job.  I sent Bray to daycare so that I could catch up on laundry, get stuff ready for tonight, and I also need to run some errands today.

I cannot believe it is almost Valentine's Day!! I still have to get Matt and Bray a card and a little something.  I like Valentine's Day even though every day should be Valentine's.  It seems like it is with Matt and I because we tell each other sooo many times a day that we love each other and we just have a great marriage, I could not have asked for a better husband.  This week while I was gone he took care of Bray and I know they had a great time.  We have our ups and down as everyone does but our relationship is strong and it seems to be getting stronger with every day that passes.

Thinking of Valentine's Day reminds me of the song "Marry Me" by Train, my good friend Justine told me about it and now I listen to it all the time.  If you have not heard it, here it is for you!!  Hope everyone has a great weekend and a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment