Friday, January 21, 2011

A little background on my family!

I will start out with a little more about me.   I work part time for a veterinary hospital as a veterinary technician, I love what I do but sometimes it can be hard and emotional.  I have two shih tzus named Tuffy and Zoie, (Matt and I got them when we were first dating), they are a handful now since having my son but I still love them!  I enjoy photography (just starting out), shopping, reading, working out, I enjoy watching too much TV...lol, spending time with my husband, wow I could go on but I think I will stop there...

My son Brayden just turned 18 months old on monday!!  He attends daycare the days that I work so when I am off we get to spend quality time together which is great!!!  His daycare is awesome and I can tell that he loves it there, some days he does not want to leave because he is having so much fun.  Anywho, I cannot believe how time flies!  I feel like it was yesterday that he just learned how to roll over, now he is running around the house throwing fits when he wants a snack or wants to watch "hot dog" AKA Mickey Mouse.  He is a joy and a handful.

Matt, my husband of almost 4 years, is a coach at the middle school level.  He loves his job and I am glad that he loves it, especially since it take A LOT of his time!!  I love him so I support what he does, but wow, I had no clue what I was in for until it all happened...lol.  It is very hard for me at the start of the school year with football season, he is never home.  He is gone before Brayden gets up and is home after he gets to sleep.  The only good thing about his job is that he gets to spend the summer with Brayden which gives them quality time together!!

This is us in a nutshell!! I can't wait to share my life, ideas, thoughts, and experiences with everyone!
                                                        Brayden's First Trip to the Zoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment