Thursday, September 8, 2011

Walk to End Alzheimer's

I just wanted to let everyone know that this year I am doing the "Walk to End Alzheimer's" with my two girl friends.  This is very important to me because my Grandma Iris (my moms mother) suffered with this disease for close to 10 years, Margie (my Grandma's sister) passed away from it, and my Grandma Genie (my dad's mom) is now suffering with this horrible disease.  It is a horrible thing to have and it is also very hard on family of those affected.  I am wanting to help raise money to fund research and was wondering if anyone would love to donate to this great cause!  If you are unable to donate I understand and I hope that you would at least pass this on to people you know so that we can spread the word about this disease.  I set my goal at $200 but I would love to go way beyond that goal.  Here is a  Link to my walking site and you are able to donate any amount you would like.  I would truly appreciate anything that anyone may be able to do, if you are able to I would love people to share my blog with friends, family members, or fellow bloggers to get the word out.  Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment