Sunday, July 24, 2011

Short Update!!

I have been gone for too long!! We have been so busy and now school is starting so I am having to get into the "single mom" mode..lol!!  This summer has been great and I am sad that is coming to an end tomorrow.

So here is a quick update and I promise to blog more and to add some photos from our summer!  We had a family trip to San Antonio for Matt's brother's wedding, then Bray went with his parents back to Big Spring while we went to San Francisco with Matt's oldest brother, the weekend after we back we had Bray's birthday party and I started school on that same day! My life has been pretty crazy lately but I have had a lot of fun and I am really enjoying school.

I promise this week I will write a blog and show some pictures!! Hope everyone had an awesome summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment