Friday, June 24, 2011

A Little Frustrated!

I have been having some health issues and I want to be fixed! I have had some stomach problems again so I went to the doctor and they did some blood work and found out that I have hyperthyroidism!! What the heck??!!??  So they told me to go to my regular doctor and get it treated...I went today and thought I would get some pills and fill better but of course that sounded too easy.  I had to have more blood work done to determine if I can be treated there or if I need to go see an endocrinologist.  I thought that this may be why I have been so exhausted and not feeling well but the doctor said that is probably not the case.  This is what makes me frustrated...I do not have that many signs of hyperthyroidism, I have more of hypo than hyper...I am just feeling lost and want to be fixed.  I feel like I have no energy to do things and that affects how I take care of Brayden and what we do as a family.  I always want to nap, my stomach hurts, I am sick to my stomach, or I just feel like crap.  I feel bad because I always complain about something but I do not feel anyone understands how I really feel.  I am exhausted by the end of the work day and don't want to do anything when I get home but go to bed. I want to workout but I have no energy to do it.  I want to take naps but that is not always possible.  Today I was very tired and when we got home from the doctor I took a 2 hour nap!! I felt really good after my nap but then we went out to eat and it made me feel sick so we ended up not taking Bray to swim and I felt bad.  I hate that we plan things around how I feel and my naps...I want to be fixed!! So I am crossing my fingers that the blood work comes back and we can get a plan together to fix me.  Hoping I do not have to go to the endocrinologist.

Sorry for the frustrating blog today but it feels good to let it all out, I know it could be worse but I hate that this is hurting how I live day to day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment