Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Year!!!!!!

I cannot believe its already 2015!! Where does the time go??? Bray is half way through his kindergarten year and I remember like it was just yesterday he was running around in diapers and his papi.  I am really looking forward to this year because soon we will be in our house and we will be able to start making it a home!! It is super exciting to think about yet when I do I realize how much stuff we actually will need to done.  It will be an adventure but so worth everything we have been going through the past 5 months.

This year I decided to not have resolutions but to have goals for myself.  I feel like every time I make a resolution I never follow through...so this year it will be different.  Some of my goals include keeping up my workout routine, trying to eat better, growing my Beachbody business so that I can help others the way I have been helped, get a better daily life schedule going, and enjoy life more!!

The house is coming along and the barn is finally finished so I hope to post some progress photos later this week or next.

Have a great week and make some goals for this year!!

Check out my facebook page for giveaways, motivation, free accountability groups, information on workout programs, and Shakeology!
www.facebook.com/marciesfitlifejourney

No comments:

Post a Comment