Thursday, December 11, 2014

Shakeology!!!

        Have you ever heard of Shakeology?? I had never heard of it until a little over a year ago. It is a nutrient dense, super food packed protein shake!! I love it!! This shake is your daily dose of dense nutrition and it is super fast and easy to make. It comes in several flavors and has many ways to make it.  They come in Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Greenberry, Vegan Chocolate, and Vegan Tropical Strawberry.  My favorite is the Vegan Chocolate and Bray's is the Vegan Tropical Strawberry...yes it is even kid approved!! Perfect way for them to get in their fruits and vegetables without even knowing it.  



Here are the Top 5 Benefits of drinking Shakeology every day:
(They surveyed nearly 3,000 daily shakeology drinkers, here is what they said)
  • 93% of Shakeology users felt healthier since drinking it
  • 81% felt it helped them reduce their cravings for junk food
  • 86% experienced an increase in energy levels
  • 82% reported improved digestion
  • 97% felt Shakeology was a smart investment in their health
 I love how this shake makes me feel, it really does help curb my sweet tooth.  My favorite is to make it with dark chocolate almond milk, vanilla, and lots of ice.  I also add some sprinkles to top it off and I have it for dessert. Yummy!! 

Would you like more information on shakeology?? You can go to my website www.shakeology.com/marcieeubanks you can also go to my facebook page and enter in my two giveaways! www.facebook.com/marciesfitlifejourney

Here is a recipe that sounds super yummy for this time of year!

(if you have any health issues or concerns always contact your doctor first)

No comments:

Post a Comment