Sunday, April 13, 2014

Life has been way too crazy.....

It has been way too long since my last post.  Life kind of got stressful and overwhelming, then I had a major change in my life.  I loved working at the vet but had a great opportunity to work closer to home and have an awesome schedule so I decided to change my job after being with the vet for almost 7 years.  I am now working at a hair salon close to home and I have known the owner for years.  It was the change I needed in my life to get rid of a lot of my daily stress and feel somewhat normal.  When I got to work I do not have to deal with drama which is awesome and I do not have the physical illnesses I suffered with from all the stress.  I work with a great group of ladies now and we all enjoy working together.

Matt is still not coaching but is always looking for a coaching job.  I am just glad all that crap is over with and the bad people at his school are no longer there.  He is actually appreciated by the staff and gets that acknowledgement.  He did get a job offer for last school year but even with coaching it was not enough money to be able to change jobs.  I do feel like this year could be the year he gets a new coaching job!! It is what he loves to do and I feel bad that he has not been able to do so for the past 2 years.

Brayden is getting so big and I can't believe he will be 5 this year!  Where has the time gone??  He loves playing with legos, cars, trucks, he loves to sing and dance, and still likes to snuggle.  Last year for his birthday we all took a trip to Disney World for a whole week with family and he had so much fun.  It was great to see him meet all his favorite characters and also get to spend time with family.  

I am hoping to post more often to help me with my anxiety and getting life in order.  I feel that we get so busy and have so much stuff I get overwhelmed then kind of have a freak out moment.  Posting helps me get my thoughts out there and makes me feel better.  I am reading a great book my mother gave me called "finding your happy" and I am already loving it!  I am hoping this can help me get more control and prioritize my life so I can stop having so much anxiety and just be happy and positive.  Don't get me wrong I love my life but tend to focus too much on the negative and material things and that has gotten me to worry too much and be overwhelmed with everything we have.  I need to have a major purge of the whole house.  Our house makes me have anxiety because we have too much stuff and do not always put everything away in the correct places so it get cluttered.  I understand having a 5 year old there are going to be toys everywhere but he has got to learn to pick up and if we are not doing it I can't expect him to.  Things have got to change!!

Well...it felt great to get this all out and I hope to post a couple times a week.  Now that I typed that I hope it will keep me on track.  Now I am off to watch some videos for work and then read some more of my book.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment